Hello Again

Want to talk about something? Life? Faith? This is the place.
CrystalWriter

Hello Again

Post by CrystalWriter » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:52 pm

Just wanted to say hello. I joined back in 2012, but life got in the way. I'm still feeling the pull of christianity, stronger than ever atm. So decided to come back, as my job means I can't attend my local church as much as I would like.

Decided to try and set up my own bible study session. So I can learn as much as I can.

Joyce

Hello Again

Post by Joyce » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:21 pm

Welcome. Glad you're able to be with us again.

Caroline
Site Admin

Hello Again

Post by Caroline » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:45 pm

Hello CrystalWriter - welcome back. :)
Kindness is underrated.

Emle

Hello Again

Post by Emle » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:38 am

Hi Good to see you again :)

Pam
Web Pastor

Hello Again

Post by Pam » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:33 am

Hello again, CrystalWriter.

i-church is here for anyone who wants to explore Christianity.

Now A Christian is a resource that some i-church members have foun d helpful when thinking about their faith. It's mainly aimed at new Christians.

You're very welcome to ask questions about Christianity on these forums, we will do our best to answer.

I found having a study bible with notes to explain some of the passages really helpful when I was starting to read the bible. There are different study bibles available, depending on which translation you prefer.

If you want to start a bible study group, I'd say keep it small, with maybe one or two other people who you'd be comfortable to talk about your faith with. Try to start and finish with a few moments of prayer - this can be in silence, or someone can read out a prayer. It might be good to finish with simple refreshments so people don't feel they have to rush off. We'll certainly be happy to pray for your group, if you post a request.